Dogiz provides a dog walking service helping dog owners connect with local dog walkers through the App. Dogiz allows dog owners to share their experiences, in order to help other users find the dog walker (“Dog Walkers”) which best suits their dog’s needs.
We have a unique approach to ensure dog owners can easily connect with each other, as well as their local dog related services on demand.
The Dogiz App can be installed and used through a mobile device or portable device that is operated by the operating system of Apple (iOS) or Android (“Mobile Device”), and subject to your compliance with the relevant terms of your mobile device.
You hereby acknowledge that this Agreement is an agreement between You and Us and not Google or Apple or any other corporate entity or Mobile Device manufacturer.
The Dogiz App is operated using various features, functions and signals of Your Mobile Device for determining Your geographical location and / or Your last location as determined by the App according to Your initial settings. Such features and functions include, but not are limited to GPS signals.
You must have a Mobile Device that is compatible with our system but in particular with the operating requirments of our App, Site and Content. We do not warrant, represent or guarantee that the Dogiz App will be compatible with Your Mobile Device. You acknowledge that We may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the App, Site and Content and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the Services that You are using on Your Mobile Device.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
IMPORTANT : BY DOWNLOADING AND / OR INSTALLING THIS APP, BY ACCESSING OUR SITE, BY ACCESSING OR READING OUR CONTENT AND / OR BY USING ANY OF THE SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE THE PHYSICAL ABILITY TO USE AND OPERATE THE APP AND SERVICES AND TO COMPREHEND THEM WITH THE USE OF YOUR SENSE, AND THAT YOU HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION ALL INSTRUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR THE OPERATION OF THE APP AND SERVICES AND THAT SUCH INSTRUMENTATION FULLY MEETS ALL AFOREMENTIONED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS. YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT – YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE APP AND / OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, AND YOU ARE OBLIGED TO UNINSTALL AND ERASE THE APP FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICE IMMEDIATELY.
- Acceptance of the Terms
- If you download or stream the App onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
- Using the App
- In order to start to use the App and the Service, You will be required to perform a registration procedure and create Your own account (“Account”) and “Registration Process”, respectively).
- As part of the Registration Process, You shall select a user name, email address and dog information (as well as additional details, as required in the Registration Process) (Collectively, “Details”).
- You may choose to log into the App via Your User’s Social Network (“Social Network Account”).
- By either creating an Account and/or accessing your Social Network Account (collectively, “Logging In”), You grant Us with the license and right to: (i) use any information derived from Your profile in such User’s Social Network Account, including, but not limited to: basic information (such as Your name, image/photo, date of birth, and city of residence), (“User’s Information”). We process this information for a range of legitimate interests and business purposes which We deem pivotal for the functioning, the customer service and the enhancement of the experience from the App. Balancing the rights of the individual to privacy against the rights of Dogiz to maintain, promote, enhance and develop its App and its Service, Dogiz is satisfied with its rights to process such personal data including access to your Device’s contact list (“Contact List”) and use of the Contact List in order to check whether any of Your contacts are registered Users of the App;
- In order to protect Your privacy and the general security of Our Users, You are hereby requested to notify Us immediately if You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your User’s Information. We will do our best to resolve the problem but please be aware that We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of Your User’s Information or any other breach of security.
- We may suspend and/or discontinue Your use of the App and/or Service, or block Your access to the App and/or Service at Our sole discretion with or without any reason;
- Following such suspension or blocking of the App and/or Service, We will have no obligation to keep the details, content, User’s Information, or any other information related to the App and/or Service.
- If You would like to prevent Us from obtaining Your User’s Information from a certain User’s Social Network, You may do so by choosing the applicable feature in App.
- The Dog Walkers
- The Dog Walkers are engaged by us as “workers” to provide dog walking services to our customers.
- Once You have used the Services of one of the Dog Walkers, You will have the option to assign a rating on a scale from 1 to 5, and provide any feedback or comments, according to Your experience (the “Feedback”).
- We rely on Your Feedback for the purpose of evaluating the applicable Dog Walkers, refining the Service, and improving our business and the offering we make to You.
- The free text which appear under the applicable section on the App (“Blogs”) are being composed solely by the Dog Walkers and the content contained therein is not being reviewed nor verified by Us. We reserve the right but are under no obligation to remove any content which appears under the Blog for any reason, including without limitation in case We suspect or believe that it is unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, contains information for which Dog Walkers has no authorization or permission to provide, or which otherwise violates any third party’s rights, including intellectual property rights, copyrights and/or privacy rights and/or these Terms, or any other policies. If you suspect that any of the content contained in any of the Blogs is inappropriate, unlawful, or otherwise provided without proper license, permit or authorization, please notify us by sending a message to [email protected].
- The Service
- The App enables You to locate local Dog Walkers and stay connected with your community (“Community”). The Community includes other Users, as well as local Dog Walkers. You can request a Dog Walker in your area and to the extent Dogiz is able to match and assign a Dog Walker to you, Dogiz will make reasonable efforts to match you with a Dog Walker and assign him or her to you and your Community
- The App and Service, which use data from the User’s Social Network, allow You to ask questions about all dog-related queries.
- Users will be able to locate local Dog Walkers, schedule and pay for their services through the Dogiz platform.
- The App allows You to send a request for a Dog Walker in your area. When You make such a request, You shall provide the following details: time of walking, address (street, building floor), key handling, number of dogs to walk, additional services, note and payment method (“Request Details”). Then, subject to the enabling and proper functioning of the GPS tracking technology – which should be installed and working on Your Mobile Device in conjunction with our App–your approximate location will be established and this information shall be transmitted to Dogiz.
- If Dogiz accepts a request, the App notifies You about the consummation of the order (“Confirmed Order”). Dogiz will then seek to locate a Dog Walker for you. If Dogiz is able to find you a Dog Walker, you will be provided with information regarding the Dog Walker – including name, picture, customer service rating, verifications, the ability to contact the Dog Walker by message, etc (“Service Details”).
- Changing Orders
- The Dog Walker and You are not allowed to update the Service Details or the Request Details (collectively, the “Booking Details”). The Booking Details may be changed by a written notice by either You or the Dog Walker as initiator of the change to Dogiz. We shall then only accept the change subject to the approval of the other party to the Confirmed Order (the “Update Request Process”).
- The details that may be changed are: service order type, time of walking, amount of dogs, additional services to order, price of order and the Dog Walker (only for specific order(s)).
- External Orders
- Should the Parties agree to conduct an order without the assistance of the Service (“External Order”), the Parties may add the External Order to the App by following the Update Request Process and providing the Booking Details.
- Adding an External Order to the App may apply to orders that already been conducted or orders that have yet conducted.
- Manually Cancelling Order
- You are allowed to cancel a Confirmed Order at any time up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled time for the walk. In order to cancel a Confirmed Order, you should follow the procedure and process for doing so as outlined within the App do this via the app.
- If a Confirmed Order is cancelled on the same day as the order, there may be a cancellation fee.
- Users can get real time updates about the time their dog has been picked up by a Dog Walker and track their walk via the App. Users will also receive a notification when the walk is started and finished with a report of the dog’s behaviour / activities, including the route, time and distance of the walk.
- The Dog Walker has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each request for dog walking service.
We may provide, from time to time, certain updates, promotions, deals or discount codes for the App and Services by email or through the app. We may in Our discretion establish, modify, end or refuse to honour such promotions, deals or discount codes at any time without notice. Promotions, deals or discount codes are limited to one use per customer. We may post additional terms regarding promotions, deals or discount codes in the Dogiz App, and through the App the User will be able to discover services for his dog.
- The Service shall be provided in accordance with Your Account and the User’s Information.
- The primary accountability, communication channel and legal relationship is between You and the Dog Walker (or another dog walking business as the case may be – in which case please refer to the special provisions at Clause 15) (each, the “party” and collectively, the “parties”). We will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss whatsoever caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with the key handling.
- Third Parties’ Sites
- Certain features provided through the App may link to other non-Dogiz Apps or sites, including, inter alia, other dog walking businesses of the kinds more particularly described in Clause 15, plus any Related Parties’ sites (“Third Party Sites”). Those links to Third Party Sites are either provided by Us via a link provided to you, shared by any other user or added by You.
- You hereby acknowledge that such Third Party Sites are independent sites, and that We have no control over such sites, their availability, their IT security standards, or their content. You further acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of Third Party Sites, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any services, content, advertisements, products, or any materials on or available from said sites.
- You further acknowledge and agree that We will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss whatsoever caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any services, content, products or other materials available on or through any Third Party Sites.
- If You do encounter a suspicious or unlawful Third Party Site, You may wish to report such site to Us using the following address: [email protected]. In so far as is practical under the circumstances prevailing at the time, we will examine Your report within a reasonable timeframe, but We cannot commit to removing any such links.
- User Generated Content
- All Users may be able to post various content including information in public message areas such as blogs, forums and statuses, user’s profiles, bios, images and other text material via the Community (collectively “User Generated Content”). Each User is solely responsible for any and all User Generated Content posted, transferred or uploaded by them or under its name in the Community or through the App.
- You can ask us to remove any User Generated Content uploaded by You to the Community by sending a message to Dogiz support at: [email protected]
- You hereby acknowledge that any and all User Generated Content is provided by third parties, and that We have no control over such third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that the User Generated Content is provided to you for informational purposes only, and shall not be considered as professional advice or recommendation to purchase a certain product or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible or liable for the correctness, accurateness, credibility, and/or reliability of the User Generated Content nor would We will be responsible or liable for any services, content, advertisements, products, or any materials which appear in such User Generated Content.
- You further acknowledge and agree that We will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss whatsoever caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any User Generated Content.
- With respect to any User Generated Content provided by You or posted and/or shared by You in the Community, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are solely responsible for any and all User Generated Content posted, transferred or uploaded by You in any way or manner on the Community;
- If the User Generated Content consist a personal opinion as to the nature and quality of a certain product or service, that You are personally familiar with the product and/or service which You referred to, and honestly believe that the other users which Your User Generated Content will address will find interest in the discussed product and/or service;
- You shall not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with any person or entity, including, without limitation, the business or company affiliated with the discussed product and/or service, or present false information about the product and/or service, including, without limitation, by presenting an unfair representation regarding a product and/or service which Your User Generated Content is referring to.
- Use Restrictions
While using our App and/or Service, there are certain types of behaviours which are strictly prohibited, as appears in the list below. Please read this list carefully. Your failure to comply with the provisions set forth herein may result in the suspension or blocking of Your use of the App and/or Service and may expose You to civil and/or criminal liability. You shall not, and anyone acting on Your behalf or anyone using Your Mobile Device shall not:
- copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, transfer, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to Dogiz’s proprietary rights, including Dogiz’s Intellectual Property (as such term is defined below) and User’s Information, in any way or by any means, unless expressly permitted in the Terms under any applicable laws which expressly permits such actions;
- create a browser, frame, border environment or graphical user interface around the App and/or the Service;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the App and/or the Service, or the servers or networks that host the App and/or the Service or make the Service available, by any mean, or disobey any laws or regulations or requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- interfere with or violate other users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect data and information about users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, site search or retrieval App, or other automatic device or process to access the App and/or Service and/or retrieve index and/or data – mine information;
- abuse the Service for immoral purposes and/or spamming, sending duplicative or unsolicited messages thought the Service;
- circulate, post or distribute any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libellous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable.
- impersonate any person or entity or provide false or misleading personal information;
- transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the App and/or Service any virus, “worm”, “Trojan Horse”, “time bomb”, logic bomb, “web bug”, spyware, or any other computer code, file, App or program that is malicious by nature or defective, and may, or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- use the App, the Site, the Content and/or any aspect of the Service or other User’s Information for any illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or unauthorized purposes;
- use the App, the Service and/or other User’s Information for any commercial or other non-personal purposes, including any usage which generates any revenues, whether directly or indirectly, without Our prior written consent.
- use the App, the Service and/or other User’s Information for purposes of harassment, stalking, scorning, provocation, acts of terrorism, violence or any other purpose which may endanger other users.
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks
- attempt to use or use spiders, web crawlers, data scrapers or other data extraction tools or techniques to remove proprietary information belonging to us or our Users from the App or the underlying network or server
- Share or otherwise transfer the App or any part of the the Service to someone else, whether for money, for anything other value or for free. Before you sell, transfer or gift any device on which the App is installed, you must remove the App from it.
- Representations and Warranties by the User
- As a condition to Your use of this App and/or Service, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are solely responsible for Your use of and payments for this App and /or Service;
- You will safeguard Your User’s information and will supervise and be responsible for any use of the App and/or Service by anyone other than You;
- You are using the App and/or Service solely for Your own personal use and You shall not intentionally mislead Us or other users regarding the purposes of Your use of the App and/or Service;
- Your use of the App and/or Service has not been previously suspended, nor Your access to the App and/or Service has been previously blocked by Us;
- You are solely responsible for any and all Content (as defined below) posted, transferred or uploaded by You in any way or manner via the Service; and With regards to each Content that You shall provide using this Service, that You are personally familiar with the item which You referred to, have visited its Social Network Page and honestly believe that the other users which Your Content will address will find interest in the discussed item which appears in such Social Network Page.
- Privacy Notice
- We respect Your privacy and are committed to protect the information You share with Us. We also believe that You have a right to know Our practices regarding the information We collect when You access the App, or the Site or the Content and/or use the Service and/or through the User’s Social Network.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The App and the Service, including without limitation, the proprietary algorithms and methods, inventions, patents and patent Apps, copyrightable material, graphics, text, sounds, music, designs, specifications, data, technical data, videos, interactive features, software (source and/or object code), files, interface, graphical user interface , and trade secrets pertaining thereto (collectively, “Intellectual Property”), are fully owned or licensed to Us and are subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under applicable laws, foreign laws and international conventions. Notwithstanding the above, certain content and features made available or displayed through the App and/or Service, including without limitation, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features, software, scripts, interface, trademarks, service marks and logos may be owned by third parties (e.g. content and features provided by the airlines).
- Except as provided herein, You are not granted, expressly or by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Intellectual Property.
- You shall not license, sub-license, see, re-sell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Services in any way.
- Payment; Cancellation
- You will be charged in accordance to the dog walker price-list (“Price-List”) which can be found in the App and is subject to change. There may be a minimum length of walk that applies to a particular Confirmed Order or External Order and if so, you will be notified accordingly through the app. In such case that the walk is performed but the duration is less than the length of time required, or the Dog walker is late and fails to discharge the entire duration booked, or no contact has made, You should contact the Dogiz customer service via [email protected] or the call service centre on +442032864994.
- Your credit card will be charged every fortnight or once a month for the amount incurred with Dogiz.
“DOGIZ”, Our company logo and other commercial identifiers We use in connection with the App and Service are all trademarks and/or trade names of Ours or of our third party licensors, whether registered or not. No right, license, or interest to such trademarks or trade names is granted hereunder, and You agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by You with respect to such trademarks and/or trade names.
- Commercial Advertisements
We may integrate commercials and advertisements, in the App and Service. All the information contained in such commercials and advertisements belong solely to Us or Our advertisers and We make no warranties or representations as to such advertisements, whether or not We have control over such advertisements.
- Dogiz for Business
- Dogiz for Business (“D4B”) is a separate part of the Dogiz business. D4B acts as a platform helping dog owners connect with other pet care. You will be notified by email if your Dog Walker/service provider is being provided by another dog walking business through D4B.
- If your Dog Walker/pet carer is provided by another Pet care business through D4B, please note that the Dog Walker/service provider is not employed by Us, does not act as Our representative, agent and is not affiliated with Us in any manner. We do not endorse the Dog Walkers/carers or the pet care business but merely act as a platform, meeting place and facilitator between you and the pet carer or pet care business and are not, in any case, directly or indirectly involved in any transaction between you and the service provider or the pet care business and we will not be liable for any damages of any kind including but not limited to death of the dog, dog lost, dog injuries, your property damages and any other related damages as well as any damages, loss or costs you may suffer due to the installation of the app on your respective mobile device. Dogiz does not insure your dog walk if it is provided through D4B.
- At all times and for the avoidance of doubt, your primary contractual relationship with regards to the dog walking service, its duration, its pricing, its quality and any other feature of the service is between you and the other pet care business which supplies its pet services to you. DOGIZ and its business division D4B in no way supplies, oversees, or makes any representations for the pet care services you are solely and exclusively supplied through another pet care business.
- Dogiz and D4B agrees to provide a facilitative platform service to you (and not a dog walking service) in terms of booking, logging, tracking dog walks and enabling access to your Account. Part of the Services offered by Dogiz and D4B is the facility to retrospectively add and log dog walks/services on behalf of You or the pet care business You have chosen.
- If You have been introduced to Dogiz through D4B or through another dog walking business, please be aware that in addition to the Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity fully applying to You and your use of our Service, You have no insurable interest that Dogiz or D4B is obliged to insure or protect. Accordingly any insurance policy taken out by Dogiz or D4B with respect to its own insurable interests can not, will not, and does not apply to or benefit you in any way. You are obliged and required to request the insurance details and the level of insurance cover taken by your chosen dog walking business with respect to your use of their dog walking services.
- Disclaimer and Warranties
- THE APP, THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND/OR THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE APP AND/OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. WE MAY CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE APP AND THE SERVICE, AT ANY TIME.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OF THE APPLCIATION AND/OR SREVICE OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF THE APP AND/OR SERVICE, AND WE ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR, FAULT OR MISTAKE OF ANY AND ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE APP AND/OR SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUALITY, ACCURACY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE APP, SERVICE, OR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES DISCUSSED IN ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT AND/OR RELATING THERETO AND/OR DERIVING THEREFORM, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO ANY RELIANCE OR EXPECTATIONS OF USERS WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY AND EFFICIENCY OF THE APP, THE SERVICE, THE USER GENERATED CONTENT AND / OR THE INFORMATION DERIVED THEREFROM AND.OR RELATING THERETO, AND WE ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR, FAULT OR MISTAKE OF THROUGH THE APP AND/OR SERVICE AND/OR THE USER GENERATED CONTENT.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE APP WILL BE INTEROPERABLE OR COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OTHER SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, ORANY EQUIPMENT, AND DOGIZ AND DOGIZ’S REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES SUFFERED RESULTING FROM INTEROPERABILITY OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS, OR RESULTING FROM INSTALLATION OF A VERSION OF THE APP WHICH IS NOT THE LATEST VERSION.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH OF THE DOG, DOG LOST, DOG INJURIES, YOUR PROPERTY DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER RELATED DAMAGES AS WELL AS ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OR COSTS YOU MAY SUFFER DUE TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE APP ON YOUR RESPECTIVE MOBILE DEVICE.
- Limitation of Liability
- THE USE OF THE APP AND/OR SERVICES, AS WELL AS THE NECESSITY TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN USE, OPERATE AND COMPREHEND THE APP AND SERVICES WITH THE USE OF YOUR SENSES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN REASONABILITY AND RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AT ANY EVENT, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NO LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE APP AND/OR SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE APP AND/OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DEATH OF THE DOG, DOG LOST, DOG INJURIES, YOUR PROPERTY DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER RELATED DAMAGES AS WELL AS ANY DAMAGES, LOSS OR COSTS YOU MAY SUFFER DUE TO THE INSTALLATION OF THE APP ON YOUR RESPECTIVE MOBILE DEVICE, THE USE OF THE APPLICTION AND/OR THE SERVICES, YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE APP AND/OR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FOR MAKING DECISIONS PURSUANT TO SUCH INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF OURS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTS OR THE LIMITATION OR THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE MAY NOT, AS A MATTER OF APPLICABLE LAW, DISCLAIM ANY PARTICULAR WARRANTY OR LIMIT LIABILITIES, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY AND THE EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER SUCH APPLCIABLE LAW. FOR EXAMPLE IN THE UK, This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us, Our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) Your use of the App and/or Service; (ii) Your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) Your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or privacy right; and (iv) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, You may cause to any third party with relation to the App, the Service, and/or any User Generated Content that You post in the Community. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these termsto another organisation (but you may not transfer yours). We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- Any claim relating to the App and the Service or its use thereof will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to Your use of the App and/or Service will be brought in, and You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts England and Wales. You agree to waive all defences of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule.
- No waiver by Dogiz of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains nay section or provision hereof.
- These Terms constitutes the entire terms and conditions between You and the Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between You and the Company.
If you feel that any of Your personal rights has been compromised on the Service, or the App, please contact Us at: [email protected] and We will exert Our best efforts to handle Your complaint. For information or questions contact:
Dogiz UK Ltd.
Customer Service: +442032864994
Email: [email protected]